MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to donate milk~Central IL area

3 posters

Go down

Want to donate milk~Central IL area Empty I'm interested!

Post by MominIndiana Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 pm

I've sent you a private message as well.

Thank you,
Debbie

MominIndiana

Back to top Go down

Want to donate milk~Central IL area Empty Re: Want to donate milk~Central IL area

Post by Amberoo Fri May 20, 2011 11:14 am

I have more milk to donate. This is the last of the milk, I stopped pumping 2-3 months ago. I don't know how much is there, my guesstimate would be around 200 oz.

Amberoo

Back to top Go down

Want to donate milk~Central IL area Empty Re: Want to donate milk~Central IL area

Post by StacyR86 Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 pm

Sent you a PM! Smile

StacyR86

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberoo Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 pm

I have a freezer full of milk again to donate. I haven't counted it up, but I would guess I have over 300 oz frozen. Smile

Amberoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberoo Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 am

Sent you a pm!

~Amber

Amberoo

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyR86 Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 am

Hi,

Are you still donating milk? I am in the Champaign area and need milk for my 5 month old. My supply is slowly going away. Pleas let me know. Thank you.

Stacy

StacyR86

Back to top Go down

Want to donate milk~Central IL area Empty Want to donate milk~Central IL area

Post by Amberoo Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:50 pm

I have an almost three month old who I exclusively pump for and I am able to pump an extra 10 oz a day usually. I have about 340oz frozen right now. I'm a healthy nonsmoker/nondrinker and take my prenatals daily. I am in the Champaign area for anyone interested. I have a deep freezer that the milk has been stored in, so it is good for quite awhile still. Looking forward to helping out a baby Smile

Amberoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down