MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 oz milk to donate - Central NJ

3 posters

Go down

100 oz milk to donate - Central NJ Empty Re: 100 oz milk to donate - Central NJ

Post by auderey Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi everyone, I'm sorry - I found a local recipient already.

Best of luck!
Audrey

auderey

Back to top Go down

Post by babyanthony Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Hello Aubrey,
My name is Yecenia Rodriguez, I have a 6 month baby boy who is in desperate need of milk. My son was born at 6 lbs and 5 oz and he is currently at 12 lbs and 3 oz. The doctors keep telling me that he needs to be hospitalized but they are wanting to give him radiation and experimental testing so I keep refusing. We have tried every type of formula and he keeps vomiting and he has lots of flames, and now he is so constipated that he is now bleeding when passing a bowel movement. His milestones are of a 2 month baby. We just started giving him goats milk this week and I am seeing some improvement, but I believe he needs mothers milk to help him grow. I need your help... I do not want him to suffer anymore. I can't just stand here and wait for the doctors to hospitalize him.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, if you would consider us. (we will take anything...nothing is too little)

Yecenia Rodriguez
Phone number 541-591-5507

babyanthony

Back to top Go down

Post by McBeth12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 pm

I used to live in the Seattle area, but we had to move south for medical reasons.... I know that you can pack it with dry ice, or in a white insulated cooler to ship, thats how one of my friends gets hers. Yes, trying to get my supply back after the DR misinformed me is a challenge I met with a LC today and shes working with me to try to get my supply back
McBeth12
McBeth12

https://www.facebook.com/JenM12

Back to top Go down

Post by auderey Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:16 am

Hi! I've had a few nibbles but nothing's come through yet. I still have the 100 oz, but I've never shipped before - do you know how this works?

I lived in Richland in high school and Seattle in college -

How terrible about the doc's bad advice.

Audrey

auderey

Back to top Go down

Post by McBeth12 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 am

Hi Auderey, I live in Vancouver, Washingotn... our 4 1/2 month old would love a donation! I was able to EBF until 2 1/2 months *planned to make it minimum a year if not two* when I was told by the DR he was lactose intolerant and I was allergic to soy, and I didn't know about any other milk substitutions. The DR aslo failed to tell me that lactose does not come through in breastmilk, as a result, I lost my entire supply and if anyone could donate to my little man you would be our guardian angel! Right now I am working on relactation, but its not going as well as I hoped. Right now I have my son on Similac Isomil Soy for fussiness and gas, he is still having problems with weight gain, and still spitting up terribly, I would love to have some breast milk for him to boost his immune system and hopefully get him to gain some weight Smile Happy Holidays ♥️
McBeth12
McBeth12

https://www.facebook.com/JenM12

Back to top Go down

100 oz milk to donate - Central NJ Empty 100 oz milk to donate - Central NJ

Post by auderey Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:34 am

hi - i have 100+ oz in the freezer, plus about 4 new oz per day that i could donate ongoing. i live in central NJ. willing to ship, have picked up, or drop off locally. i'm mostly vegetarian, eat lots of organic/raw dairy & chocolate, no caffeine, no drugs, no HIV.

auderey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down