MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn

3 posters

Go down

Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn Empty MILK TAKEN

Post by baxter_sj@hotmail.com Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 pm

The milk has been taken.

baxter_sj@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn Empty Re: Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn

Post by baxter_sj@hotmail.com Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 pm

The milk is still available, please contact me with interest.

baxter_sj@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn Empty Re: Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn

Post by baxter_sj@hotmail.com Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 am

I have potentially another person wanting the milk, will let you know when I hear anything. Has the baby you adopted been born yet?

baxter_sj@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn Empty Very Interested!

Post by Newmommyof1 Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:22 pm

We would love your supply. We adopted a baby boy 3 1/2 weeks ago.

We live in Tacoma. Let me know if you would consider donating and any expenses you have.

We are so sorry for your loss.

Newmommyof1

Back to top Go down

Post by baxter_sj@hotmail.com Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Thank you.

baxter_sj@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madrona Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 am

Not looking for milk but couldn't read and not respond to your story. I'm so so very sorry for your loss...

madrona

Back to top Go down

Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn Empty Tacoma area - Colostrum and first week of milk for newborn

Post by baxter_sj@hotmail.com Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Looking for a newborn needing milk. Thinking of maybe an adopted baby or mom who has had to have surgery or sick mom or sick baby type thing.

I have had a variety of a diet including milk, wheat, soy ect. Have taken prenatal vitamins, krill oil, psyllium husk, MSM, plus sage tea, and antihistamines Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 50 - 100mg and Cetirizine hydrochloride 10mg for a few of the days I was pumping. I was trying to dry out my milk supply.

Currently milk has been dated and stored in sterile containers in a freezer.

My health....
Have eczema, no diseases, eat mostly organic food, a non smoker, non drinker, non pain medication person.

My Story....
Beautiful baby boy born and passed away 3 days after birth due to a heart defect.

Sorry to be so picky about who I am looking to give the milk too, just really want to find someone who NEEDS it.

baxter_sj@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down