MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

colostrum and 1200+ oz in Tacoma

3 posters

Go down

colostrum and 1200+ oz in Tacoma Empty Re: colostrum and 1200+ oz in Tacoma

Post by Hopkins1507 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 am

We would love your milk my daughter is 3 weeks old and I've doing everything to increase my milk supply so I can pump for when I go back to work and school
But hardly anything comes out when I pump.
Thank you so much

Hopkins1507

Back to top Go down

Post by Erica Canaday Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi Misty. My name is Erica and I have a 4 1/2 month old son. I did have a great milk supply and was donating my excess milk but about two months ago my milk supply suddenly dropped off. I've tried everything the lactation consultant could think of (I'm currently pumping every 2 hours around the clock, taking More Milk Plus every 8 hours, taking 4 fenugreek capsules 3x a day, and taking Reglan 3x a day) but I'm now getting only 6-8 ounces of milk a day. I'm down to about two weeks of frozen milk left and Alex doesn't do well with formula (already tried that - he throws it up immediately) so I'm getting desperate to find someone I can get breast milk from. If you're willing to consider me, please send a private message. I am in Tacoma but I admit I'm not a very social person except through e-mail. I can't get out very much as I don't drive and my husband is usually deployed (loadmaster in the Air Force).

Erica

Erica Canaday

Back to top Go down

colostrum and 1200+ oz in Tacoma Empty colostrum and 1200+ oz in Tacoma

Post by msilverbelle Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Hi, I'm an over producer and 2nd time donor. After giving birth to twins in November of 2008 I discovered I had enough milk for them to be exclusively breastfed and then some more. Around the time they were 3 months old, my freezer began filling up and I learned about breastmilk donation. I was able to donate over 1500oz to a baby in Portland. When the twins were a year old I became pregnant with a singleton. Throughout my pregnancy they continued to nurse and still are nursing 3x a day. My baby girl is now 7 weeks old and was a very plump 12lbs at her 1 month appointment. Since I knew about donation from the start this time I have been pumping whenever possible, which is why I already have such a large stash. I usually have 25-50oz extra a day. I would like to keep some on hand "just in case" for my baby, but the freezer is probably 2 weeks away from being completely full so I'm putting my feelers out now.

I eat a vegetarian diet and take prenatals, omega 3/6/9 and I just started the progesterone only b/c pill. I have no diseases or health conditions. My breastfed children are all very healthy as well.

This time I would like the donor to be local--same city if possible. I'd like to develop ongoing donor/recipient relationship which may or may not include play dates or other local social activity (if we 'click'). I am requesting reimbursement for bags since I do go through a package every week or so. Additionally, I want to donate to someone with a true, verifiable need.. not to men with fetishes or mommies who screwed up their milk supply and don't want to put in the effort to get it back. Pumping and keeping my milk supply up is time-consuming so I hope you understand these requests.

Please let me know your story!

~Misty

msilverbelle
msilverbelle

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000236349725

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down