MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO milk for my preemie daughter

4 posters

Go down

ISO milk for my preemie daughter Empty Re: ISO milk for my preemie daughter

Post by jrm Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:29 am

Hi Hoda,

Thank you so much for your offer! My daughter is old enough now (nearly 9 mos since she was born) that we are comfortable weaning her from breastmilk. We really appreciate your willingness to share and I'm sure there are other babies who could use the help. Thanks again, Jessamyn.

jrm

Back to top Go down

Post by hodakamal Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Let me know, if you're still interested to get BM. I live in Atlanta too. email- hodakamal@yahoo.com

hodakamal

Back to top Go down

Post by laurenc Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 pm

I live in Macon and could donate some. I have a 5 week old son, but have some in the freeze from when he was 2-3 weeks. He was born premature as well at 35 weeks. I'll have to see how much extra I have, since it's a longer drive for you.

laurenc

Back to top Go down

Post by jrm Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:39 pm

I've never done this before so I'm not sure how it works, but I'd be very happy to come to you. I'm in Decatur.

jrm

Back to top Go down

Post by milkmomma Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 pm

where are you located? i'm in the atlanta area and have several hundred ounces pumped between 4/10 and 6/10. my baby is 7 months old, so the milk spanned 4-7 months of age.

milkmomma

Back to top Go down

ISO milk for my preemie daughter Empty ISO milk for my preemie daughter

Post by jrm Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am

My baby was born 3 months premature and is just home from the NICU. Unfortunately, my supply is nearly nonexistent, even with domperidone. I'd love to be able to keep her in breastmilk until her 3 month gestational birthday (August).
*I can pick up in the Atlanta area (or farther, depending on location).
*Breastmilk for a young infant is preferred.
*Either a one-time exchange or a regular supply is fine.
Thanks much!

jrm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down