MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Need mik traingle for adopted preemie daughter...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Need mik traingle for adopted preemie daughter...

Post by maggie0409 on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:37 am

Jennifer,

I hope all is well with you and your daughter. I sent you an email a few days ago about having some milk to donate. My son is 6 months old. I have about 300 ounces to donate right now, and I live in NC. Let me know if you need it!

Good luck.

Maggie

maggie0409

View user profile

Back to top Go down

STILL NEED MILK for preemie adopted daughter in triangle!

Post by sterlingmama on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm

hey all! I am still desperately looking for milk for our preemie daughter. This means SO much to us! My phone is 403-0841 and my private email is sterlingmama04@gmail.com
I have had trouble logging in if you have responded...thanks SO SO much!!!!
-Jennifer

sterlingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by copacetic12 on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:43 pm

are you still looking? my wife and i are looking to donate approx 120 ozs, and we would love to help you out if you are still in need.

copacetic12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by midwife{ology} on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:32 pm

There is a special place in my heart for families who adopt.

Have you been able to find enough breast milk so far to keep her on breast milk? Are you still in need of donations?

midwife{ology}

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kmonteiro22 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Congrats on the birth of your daughter! My son was also born premature and I have some of that higher-fat, and higher nutrient breast milk from when he was first born. He came out at 32weeks weighing 4lbs 11oz and is already 16lbs at 4months due to the breastmilk! I'm not in your area and havent shipped breast milk before but you're welcome to the milk if you have no luck in you state. I'm in Boston, MA. Best wishes -Kathy
kmonteiro22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Need mik traingle for adopted preemie daughter...

Post by sterlingmama on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Our daughter was just born 8 weeks premature. We are adopting her. Our biological son was born to us premature at 24 weeks 10 years ago...I pumped ALL of his milk for 2 years straight and I can tell you that not ONE OUNCE will go to waste, we appreciate breast milk like nobody's business around here and credit it to how amazing he is today. Premature babies do best on breast milk, we want to give her every chance at being strong and developing normally. We would LOVE to establish a relationship with a mom who is lactating but would also love donations of any kind. We have purchased a deep freezer and are ready! Thanks SO much! Very Happy

sterlingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top