MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area

4 posters

Go down

Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area Empty Re: Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area

Post by Fmiah Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:05 am

I'm a 27 yr old, healthy mom of a healthy 9 month old baby girl. I don't drink, smoke, eat pork, use illegal or prescription drugs & no medical conditions threaten the integrity of my milk.

I have 250oz of frozen milk from 1/11-3/11 stored in 100 snappies bottles (2.5oz/bottle). I saved this milk for my daughter but she still refuses to take a bottle. The milk was kept in a separate deep freezer & is good for 1 year. The milk is free, however I paid $53 for the snappies containers so I would like to be reimbursed for the bottles. You can take all of them for $53 or you can take as many bottles as you need for $.53 cents each. The bottles are reusable and have far more benefits than storage bags. They are used in hospital NICUs all over the country. Please google snappies containers for more information.

I also have 81 ounces of milk pumped from 3/11-4/11 stored in lansinoh bags which I can donate as well with no reimbursement costs. Please contact me if you are interested! Pick up only from Queens, NY.

Fmiah

Back to top Go down

Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area Empty Re: Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area

Post by mgsheftel Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:45 pm

I have about 100 oz I can donate if you can pick it up from the upper west side by tomorrow (Sunday) at 12:30. I am in NYC on business and pumped to keep my supply up for my healthy, thriving 9.5 month old daughter, but I'm not going to travel with the milk and would hate to throw it out. I am a 30 year old healthy, non-smoker, drinker or drug user. Please contact ne ASAP.

mgsheftel

Back to top Go down

Post by tlindis Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 am

If you still need milk, I have at least 70 ounces in my freezer. My daughter is three weeks old and is gaining about an ounce a day. I'm healthy, take a prenatal vitamin, eat well (no processed foods or fast food, organic fruits and vegetables, I try to limit my dairy intake though I do drink coffee with cream-half decaf- (the caffeine doesn't bother my babies) and I have all my labs results with blood work. I can continue to contribute because I do just make a lot of milk. However, I'm in Brooklyn if you don't mind picking it up.

Thanks,

Tara
taralindiscorbell@gmail.com

tlindis

Back to top Go down

Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area Empty Really need milk for my daughter who is a preemie with IUGR, NYC/Long Island area

Post by Clairebear Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:36 am

I am a cancer survivor and had a wonderful surrogate to carry my daughter. I can not induce lactation and my tiny daughter is still in the NICU for 3 long weeks now. She just had a barium swallow test done and is having awful issues with silent reflux and gas even on the sensitive formula. I would love to be able to put her back on breast milk (our carrier pumped for a week before moving back to California) since she seemed to do so well and now she could use it more than ever. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Kathleen and my tiny girl Claire

Clairebear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down