MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for milk on long island, suffolk county

4 posters

Go down

looking for milk on long island, suffolk county Empty 55oz ready to go.. expires soon..

Post by jmls08 Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 am

Hey, I live in Sayville, Ive been pumping for about 5 months. I started taking vitamins recently, no birth control, and non smoker/drinker
I donate blood regularly, am physically fit, and eat very health fully.
I hope we can get in touch soon!
email me if you want: jmls09@aol.com

jmls08

Back to top Go down

looking for milk on long island, suffolk county Empty Re: looking for milk on long island, suffolk county

Post by lavenda319 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Still looking for a donor? I live in Huntington.

I take vitamins, and birth control. I don't drink or smoke.

lavenda319

Back to top Go down

looking for milk on long island, suffolk county Empty Re: looking for milk on long island, suffolk county

Post by robyn615 Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Hi Teresa,

I have about 200 oz of frozen breast milk that my daughter can no longer use because she developed a milk protein allergy. I only take pre-natal vitamins and do not drink or smoke. Where do you live?

robyn615

Back to top Go down

looking for milk on long island, suffolk county Empty looking for milk on long island, suffolk county

Post by Bedise1 Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm

I am looking for milk for my four month old daughter Sophia. I was lucky enough to receive two donations from a wonderful person on milkshare, however, she is no longer able to donate.

I currently pump at work but do not produce enough (5 ounces total) and I was giving her 12 ounces of donated every day. I am currently supplementing with Baby's Only Organic Soy Formula, but I obviously want to give her as much breastmilk as possible.

Can pick up ASAP. Pre-natal vitamins are ok, but I would prefer no other medications, no drinking or smoking either.

Thanks for reading my post.
Teresa

Bedise1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down