MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI Empty Re: Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI

Post by hduns Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Hi, this is no longer available - another milkshare user picked it up yesterday.

hduns

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI Empty Re: Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI

Post by kjm2107 Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:58 am

Hello,

Is your milk still available? I would love to arrange a time to pick up milk sometime next week, if possible! I have a sweet 8mo old and I have to travel for work sometimes, and my frozen stores keep getting wiped out, it's difficult to keep up supply. Let's talk?

Thank you so much for being willing to donate!
Kirsten

kjm2107

Back to top Go down

Post by hduns Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Just want to add that some of this milk might be good for babies with allergies - a lot of it is from when I was eating dairy free, some of it is soy free, and some of it is egg free.

hduns

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI Empty Frozen Milk Available - 135oz in Nassau County, Long Island and some additional frozen bags in Suffolk County, LI

Post by hduns Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:55 am

Hello - I have a decent amount of frozen milk available (about 135oz in Nassau and less at a second home in Suffolk County).  Most of it was frozen in April/May 2014, but my daughter ended up using hypoallergenic formula so it was never used.  Let me know if you're interested and we can discuss any specifics.  The supply in Nassau is in Garden City, and the supply in Suffolk is in Sagaponack (I am not at the Sagaponack house right now, so I can't add up how many bags I have - but they take up about 1/5 of our freezer).

hduns

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down