MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS

+2
XmasCat
KeysFamily
6 posters

Go down

In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby  WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS Empty Re: In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS

Post by freklz Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 am

Let me know if you can ship mine from Kansas City, MO - about 300 ounces.

mejarvis@att.net

freklz

Back to top Go down

In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby  WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS Empty Milk in Vancouver

Post by bireton Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 pm

I PM'd you.

bireton

Back to top Go down

In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby  WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS Empty i have about 100 oz saved up

Post by tlw_2005 Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 pm

I have about 100 oz saved up but i live in texas

tlw_2005@yahoo.com

tlw_2005

Back to top Go down

In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby  WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS Empty Re: In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS

Post by bobbis Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:30 am

I have a LOT of milk. Let me know if you still need some. I'm unfortunately in KY, but let me know...

msbobbishepard@gmail.com

bobbis

Back to top Go down

Post by XmasCat Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:31 am

Last edited by prplprincss21 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : old)

XmasCat

Back to top Go down

In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby  WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS Empty In Need of Breast Milk for Our Baby WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING COSTS

Post by KeysFamily Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 pm

We are looking for a large donation (500+ ounces) for our sick baby. Our freezer is getting dangerously low and our child cannot have formula of any kind and I am unable to breastfeed myself due to hypoplastic breast tissue (immature milk glands)

I am happy to share more of our story with you, pictures of our son, and give any info you need. We are in OR and are hoping to find a donation from a state that's on the western half of the US to save on shipping (California, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Arizona, etc). We are not able to accept milk from Canada at this time just because it takes too long at customs and by the time it gets here the milk will be thawed Sad

Please PM me if you have some milk that needs a good new home Smile

KeysFamily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down