MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping

4 posters

Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping Empty Re: Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping

Post by milkymama83 Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 am

Hi I am a Surrogate Mother who gave birth to my second surrobabe on 4-7-12. My IPs changed their mind about breastfeeding so they never did ask for the breastmilk I was pumping. I now am needing to find someone that could use the colustrum and nutrient rich breastmilk about 100oz that I had pumped for my surrobabe. Per my IPs request it was all pumped into and frozen in the 2oz bottles/breastmilk storage containers. This would be very convenient for someone needing breast milk for a newborn. And the colostrum could be very beneficial for parents needing breast milk for their preemies or maybe a baby who is underweight, but of course colostrum is nutritional for any baby any age. Please let me know if you are interested. I am located in Northwest Arkansas but I can ship anywhere. I need to find recipient soon so that I have have the space in my freezer back! lol

milkymama83

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping Empty Re: Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping

Post by fabsricardez85 Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Hello Maureen,
I have a six month old baby girl and this is my first time donating breast milk. I would like to help you and am willing to ship it out of state. I live in southern California. I am a healthy 27 year old, dont smoke or drink. My little girl is really healthy and she is exclusively breast fed and gaining weight perfectly. I have extra milk stored around 30 ounces, but I am willing to try anything to help your baby. I can pump extra store it and at the end of the week ship it.

Let me know how I can help. I really want to help you and your baby out.

thank you.

Fabi

fabsricardez85

Back to top Go down

Post by torrylynto Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Hi Maureen,

I am currently breastfeeding my daughter who is 14 weeks old. At her 4 week check up, I learned that she would need to be dairy free since she had a sensitivity. I have a month's supply of milk dated from 11/20-12/20/11 stored in the deep freezer. I live in Virginia but am willing to ship, if interested. I have used milk share before (with my son) to donate and was fortunate to provide milk to three babies (one long term). Let me know if you may are interested. Could also talk about future donation as well (As of now I am currently donating to my nephew who has a dairy allergy as well, but am fortunate to make an abundance of milk and put approximately 45 ounces of milk away a day). Thanks

torrylynto

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping Empty Need Milk for HIV-exposed baby, due March 20th, Will pay for shipping

Post by widerangebooks Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Hello Milk Share ladies! My family received over 10,000 ounces of milk for our first adopted son, Ian. He was able to be nourished exclusively with breastmilk for 11 months. Ian was born exposed to 5 major drugs and went through a hard withdrawal period. We know that the breastmilk over 10 mothers donated to him helped him overcome some of the deficits that might have plagued him in his first year if he had been fed formula.

We are now adopting our second child. He is due on March 20th. His mom is HIV+ and he has a small risk of transmission. We are looking for long term donors or large one-time donations so he can be fed "real milk" like his older brother.

Please contact me if you are interested in talking further. We live in Massachusetts, and can drive 100 miles to pick up milk or pay to have it shipped. Thanks for your time and consideration. It means SO much to us. Please see links below to my adoption blog and writing blog.
Best regards,
Maureen

twentybirds.com/blog
continentofloss.tumblr.com
widerangebooks
widerangebooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down