MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking milk for 8 month old baby...will pay shipping or pick up!

2 posters

Go down

Seeking milk for 8 month old baby...will pay shipping or pick up! Empty Re: Seeking milk for 8 month old baby...will pay shipping or pick up!

Post by mnmhampson Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi there, I just had a baby in June, a preemie so I've been pumping like crazy for 2 months and have a huge frozen supply that I will not need. You are welcome to it, the only caveat being that I was on a very small 25mg dose of zoloft while nursing. It has been given to my fragile preemie exclusively and is very safe, but it's a personal choice I understand. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

mnmhampson

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for 8 month old baby...will pay shipping or pick up! Empty Seeking milk for 8 month old baby...will pay shipping or pick up!

Post by KSmama Tue May 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Hi! I have an 8 month old daughter who I'm needing breastmilk for. I had a pituitary tumor for a number of years and recently had brain surgery to have it removed. I have chronic low milk supply issues despite taking domperidone, pumping, etc. etc. etc. Our family lives overseas (my husband is a teacher) but this is our summer "home" in Oregon, so I'm needing to make some connections for our daughter. Thus far, she's been exclusively breastfed and on donor milk--she's never had formula--and I'm hoping to keep it that way until she's weaned. We have an amazing community of local moms who have donated to us since her birth here in the country we live in.

I also have a 4.5 year old daughter who was exclusively fed on donor milk until 13.5 months, thanks in large part to many donors on milkshare. Very Happy

I will be staying in the Milwaukie/Clackamas/Gresham areas for 5 weeks this summer but can pick up or have the milk shipped at any time. I will reimburse for all related expenses. Thank you for considering our family.

KSmama

Back to top Go down