MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk donation

3 posters

Go down

Milk donation Empty Re: Milk donation

Post by blessedmommy Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:54 pm

sent you PM!! thanks

blessedmommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jkolcz Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:36 am

I'm still trying to find a home for this milk. Not sure when no one is replying to my PMs, but I'm trying to empty up the freezer for more!

jkolcz

Back to top Go down

Post by S222 Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:36 pm

If this is still available, I would GLADLY pick it up anytime!!!! Smile I will personal message you.

S222

Back to top Go down

Milk donation Empty Milk donation

Post by jkolcz Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:49 am

Hey everyone, I've got a nice stash ready to donate again (already donated twice since my LO was born back in July). I haven't counted it up yet, but it's somewhere between 250-300 ounces. My dtr is so picky and won't drink much frozen milk. I've gone back to work and pump during the day time so it seems all I do is continue adding to it! The oldest would be dated from the end of January, but I froze it right away and it's been stored in a deep freeze so it really should be good for a few more months if kept right. The bags range from 3-5oz. I'm located an hour or so west of Chicago off of I90.

jkolcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down