MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cancer mom needs milk for new baby

2 posters

Go down

Cancer mom needs milk for new baby Empty Milk donation

Post by Notredame Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi! I am so happy you responded Smile I have been looking everywhere trying to find someone to donate milk to and I've gotten nowhere Sad I would be honored to help you and your LO. You can email me directly so we can discuss details!

Tonyandrachelfox@comcast.net

I look forward to hearing from you Smile

Rachel

Notredame

Back to top Go down

Cancer mom needs milk for new baby Empty Thanks for responding

Post by cpeou Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Sorry for the delay in replying. I never got notification that anyone responded! Anyway, I live in Boston and due at the end of Jan. Where are you located? I am willing to pay shipping cost and what ever supplies you need. Any amount you can offer is one more meal my little can have of the real stuff. I am hoping to feed for as long as I can get supplies and would be grateful even if it was for one week. Please let me know what you can accomodate.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

cpeou

Back to top Go down

Cancer mom needs milk for new baby Empty Willing to donate :)

Post by Notredame Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Hi- I am a healthy 26 year old mom. I am also a medic in the Army. I would live to be able to help you and your little one out by donating milk to you. Right now my baby is 4 months old and I am producing an extra 10 ounces a day with just one pumping session-- I would be willing to increase my supply to meet your need Smile

Where about are you located? I am willing to ship, but it would be convenient if we happened to be closer together.

Notredame

Back to top Go down

Cancer mom needs milk for new baby Empty Cancer mom needs milk for new baby

Post by cpeou Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Saw this site and was thrilled that it exists for people like me! I am a cancer survivor (2009) with a bilaterial and unable to make milk for my newborn due Feb 5, 2012. Would like to feed my child as long as possible so it has the best possible start in life. I'm so new to all this so if you would like to donate, please help me with the protocols involved..shipping..costs..etc.

Thanks!!

cpeou

Back to top Go down

Cancer mom needs milk for new baby Empty Re: Cancer mom needs milk for new baby

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down