MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Nina needs mommy milk!

2 posters

Go down

Baby Nina needs mommy milk! Empty Re: Baby Nina needs mommy milk!

Post by JQReyes Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 am

PS: I am told by my midwife and lactation consultant that the milk can be diluted with other donor milk so that it can still be used- with regards to the medications I was on for 3 days prior to pumping.

Janice Quiles-Reyes

JQReyes

Back to top Go down

Baby Nina needs mommy milk! Empty Perhaps my milk for your baby?

Post by JQReyes Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:46 am

Dear Bridget,

My son, Gustavo, was stillborn on February 15, 2011 due to a umbilical cord accident. He was full term at 40 weeks.
I've been pumping since my milk came in on day 4, with the intent on donating it.

I needed to be on antibiotics (Macrobid) to help treat an UTI for a few days. I was also on a muscle relaxer (Flexeril) to help with the muscle spams that I was suffering from after the induced birth. I stopped all medications on day 4 and have been pumping without any medications in my system. In addition, I've been following the same guidelines posted by Wake Med Milk Bank, and even have a formal letter from my tattoo artist that explains her sterilization methods during her prep from the tattoo I got last year May 2010. I also have my blood work from my doctor proving negative results for the following: Syphilis, Hep B & C & HIV.

I have chosen this forum to donate my milk because I know the formal Milk Banks won't accept the majority of this milk because of the medications I was on at the start and because I will not meet their minimum requirements for donation.

I now have about 80.5 oz of milk (frozen). It may not be much, but perhaps it will be of some use for your beautiful baby girl.

I'm located in Queens, New York- but am desperate to see my milk off to a family in need and I am willing to ship it anywhere.
I cannot imagine disposing of Gus' milk. I know he would have wanted another baby to have it.

Let me know if you are interested.

Warmly,

Janice Quiles-Reyes

JQReyes

Back to top Go down

Baby Nina needs mommy milk! Empty Baby Nina needs mommy milk!

Post by Bridget365 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi All,

We are out of milk now and have been looking for breast milk for several days~ I've responded to several posts but have only received a response from one mom who no longer has milk available.

If you have milk available please call me (310) 880-0562 or respond to this message - I'll pay for bags and postage.

Thank you so much!

Bridget
Bridget365
Bridget365

Back to top Go down

Baby Nina needs mommy milk! Empty Re: Baby Nina needs mommy milk!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down