MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk available, Albert Lea area (SC MN)

2 posters

Go down

Frozen milk available, Albert Lea area (SC MN) Empty Re: Frozen milk available, Albert Lea area (SC MN)

Post by nmaloney Sat May 29, 2010 9:04 am

Hello-
We are approximately 2 hours from you in Farmington, MN. I can't imagine eliminating all those foods from my diet either! I was able to nurse our older biological daughter and had to eliminate dairy for a few months and I thought that was hard!

I'd love to accept your milk for our adopted daughter. She's been unable to tolerate all sorts of formulas (milk based, lactaid free, soy, etc.) and has also been unable to transition to cow or soy milk. We have gotten her to take goat's milk when we;ve run out in the past, but she really loves breastmilk. She's down to 10-12 oz./day, but refuses to discontinnue it. If you'd be willing to donate your stash to us we'd be so grateful! I am willing to drive to you and pick it up or meet you if you'd be headed anywhere towards the cities, Owatonna, or Rochester areas as well. Feel free to reply here,r call me at 612.386.7261, or my email is ncmaloney@hotmail.com
Thank you-
Nikki

nmaloney

http://www.sarahmaloney.com

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk available, Albert Lea area (SC MN) Empty Frozen milk available, Albert Lea area (SC MN)

Post by greenchild Sat May 29, 2010 8:05 am

I have a HUGE lot of frozen milk, I was blessed with an oversupply for my son. We recently discovered he has an allergy to all foods of the nightshade family (tomatoes, potatoes, peppers, eggplant, paprika, etc. which is in darn near everything!!) and I will only be giving him fresh milk for the next 6 months as we are both on nightshade free diets now. Frozen foods don't seem to affect him as badly but I don't want to take the chance. Some of the milk is older but it has always been stored in a deep freeze and we had no problems with taste/smell upon thawing.

I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, and I stay away from processed foods and anything with artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, high fructose corn syrup, or partially hydrogenated oils.

I would really like to work with a local family within driving distance.

Anne

greenchild

Back to top Go down