MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk - Milwaukee area

2 posters

Go down

Frozen milk - Milwaukee area Empty Re: Frozen milk - Milwaukee area

Post by kates24 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi Kari.

Messaged you at your hotmail account.

Thanks for being a donor! Smile

kates24

http://www.jkmorin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk - Milwaukee area Empty Frozen milk - Milwaukee area

Post by Karijo879 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I have 150oz of frozen breastmilk to donate. My daughter developed a sensitivity to dairy at 3 months so no longer gets breastmilk. I'm not able to donate to the local milk bank as I'm on a combination hormone birth control (my doctor ok'd this while breastfeeding - milk banks say they can't take this due to preemies being extra sensitive but it's ok for healthy babies). I'm a non-smoker and very light drinker (maybe 1 drink per week) and not on any other medications. I'm no longer pumping so this is a one-time donation. I'd prefer not to ship anywhere.

Contact me at kari_koch@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Karijo879

Back to top Go down