MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk- Milwaukee

3 posters

Go down

Frozen milk- Milwaukee Empty 20-30 oz.?

Post by bellyalive Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:32 am

Hello -- I urgently need a supplement to our supply to avoid introducing formula -- are you still available? I'm in Milwaukee. Thank you so much.

bellyalive

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk- Milwaukee Empty Re: Frozen milk- Milwaukee

Post by meganmacg Fri May 18, 2012 2:16 pm

Someone already claimed the 150 that I had saved. But I can spare some of my freezer stash. Are you in the Milwaukee area? Also, check out Eats on Feets on FB. You may be able to reach more donors.

meganmacg

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk- Milwaukee Empty i am very interested if your donation is not already spoken for.

Post by tansflower Tue May 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Hello, my name is Tansy and I am looking for donor milk for my 3 week old son Beau. I have a medical condition called insufficient glandular tissue and am unable to make enough milk. After exhausting all other resources I am just not able to produce the amount my son needs to grow properly. Beau is three weeks old and has only gained one ounce since his lowest weight after birth and is considered failure to thrive at this point. My first child was severely allergic to formula. He has a genetic issue with his kidneys and could not process the proteins in the formula causing him to get very ill. We are terrified to try it on our youngest child (he has the same genetic markers) and risk a possible reaction. If anyone has any frozen breast milk they could donate we would greatly appreciate it. Our insurance doesnt cover donor milk from a milk bank and we just cant afford 4-7 dollars per ounce out of pocket. Even a small donation would be wonderful! Please let me know either way Smile

meganmacg wrote:I have frozen milk to donate. About 150 ounces.

tansflower

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk- Milwaukee Empty Frozen milk- Milwaukee

Post by meganmacg Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:49 pm

I have frozen milk to donate. About 150 ounces.

meganmacg

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk- Milwaukee Empty Re: Frozen milk- Milwaukee

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down