MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Frozen Milk to donate in WDC area

Go down

Re: Frozen Milk to donate in WDC area

Post by lward0810 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi Mickie, I'm interested in picking up your milk for my son who is 18 months old but he's sensitive to cow milk/dairy and cannot drink it. He's not allergic so if your milk has dairy in it, that's ok. Smile

Thank you
Lindsey
lward0810

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk to donate in WDC area

Post by mickiemitre on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi,

I have more than 100 oz of frozen milk to donate collected over the last 3 months. (I have a 4 month old) I have about 40 Medela freezer bags (3-5 oz each which were all promply frozen upon pumping.) I would prefer to donate localy since I'm a working mom.

Contact me if you are interested in picking it up from Arlington, VA.

Mickie

mickiemitre

View user profile

Back to top Go down