MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for 200+oz in Seattle

Go down

Looking for 200+oz in Seattle Empty Looking for 200+oz in Seattle

Post by SeattleMama Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 pm

I have also posted this in the Washington section, but wanted to post here as well.

I have a 4 mo old, who I have been able to exclusively breastfeed until now.

I recently suffered a severe illness that has reduced my milk supply by about half. It seems that nothing I try will bring it back up to where it was before, and it is getting to the point that we are going to have to face the fact that I probably won't be able to supply all of his milk. My husband is pushing me to look into formula, but I want to avoid it at all costs. I was so happy to find this site, in hopes that someone could help.

I am willing to pay for shipping from anywhere in the US, along with packaging costs.

I am hoping for at least 200 oz, but of course, will consider any offer. If I can at least get enough extra milk that he's supplied for a few weeks in combination to what I can pump, I can focus on getting my supply back up without the incredible stress of knowing that my baby isn't getting enough to eat. He's only gained 2oz in the last month and my pediatrician let me know that I'm going to have to do something very soon, as my efforts to up my supply aren't working.

I am located in Seattle, and am also willing to drive if it's within 50 miles. If it's farther than that, I would most likely prefer to pay for shipping.

SeattleMama

Back to top Go down