MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY

3 posters

Go down

Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY Empty Re: Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY

Post by ajlis7 Wed May 26, 2010 11:26 am

Hi,

Sorry, but I have already donated to another mama. I hope you able to find another donor. Good luck!

ajlis7

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY Empty Re: Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY

Post by astraf Mon May 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey there- I wasn't sure if you already got rid of your milk ornot but bI live in the Dallas Fort Worth area but am travlling to Columbus Ohio on Friday and really need some mam milk for my adopted angel Olivia Hope. I understand taht shipping overnight is very costly , but I already have a UPS account set up and it is VERY worth it to me. Please let me know. We have been blessed by mamny mamas- on here so tahnk you for doing such an unselfish thing for others.
Angela
Mommy to Olivia

astraf

Back to top Go down

Post by ajlis7 Tue May 18, 2010 4:59 am

Yes, it's still available. Where are you located? Overnight shipping can be really expensive so I just want to make sure you're aware. Can you tell me a little about yourself and your little one?

ajlis7

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Is you milk still avaliable. I am in desperate need since my son will run out at the end of the week.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY Empty Milk to Donate - Willing to ship from Buffalo, NY

Post by ajlis7 Mon May 17, 2010 6:30 am

I have milk from January/February that I am willing to donate. It's at least 400oz. My daughter is now 7 months old and I am still making much more than she needs. It's all stored in 8 oz portions in Lasinoh bags in a dedicated deep freeze. I am a healthy, disease free 35 year old and don't take any medication. I have successfully donated several times through milkshare. I am only comfortable shipping UPS overnight especially since the weather is getting warmer. I will also need a cooler/insulated box. I have also had good luck with the RNC temp controlled boxes on Amazon.com. Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

ajlis7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down