MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate- Buffalo, NY

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate- Buffalo, NY Empty Re: Milk to donate- Buffalo, NY

Post by dawnpurcell Tue May 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Hello!

Have you found someone to send your milk to? If not, I am interested and can let you know how I can get the milk.

Thanks in advance for the communication, as well as all of your pumping!!!
Dawn... (and Declan, my 22 day old son!)
dawnpurcell
dawnpurcell

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate- Buffalo, NY Empty Milk to donate- Buffalo, NY

Post by a1m0y1 Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 am

I live near Buffalo, NY with my husband and or two beautiful children. My son is 2 1/2 years old and my daughter is 8 months. I have a deep freeze freezer just about full of milk and I would hate to see any of it go to waste. My daughter uses some of it when she is at daycare or when we have a babysitter, but she prefers it fresh.
I am 29 and live a fairly healthy lifestyle (will be running a half marathon at the end of the month). I do not drink or smoke, and the only caffiene I might consume is a piece of chocolate here and there. I am currently taking a prenatal vitamin, expectra, Oscal (calcium supplement), and birth control.

Please feel free to contact me for more information, I would love to be able to help someone and their little angle out if I can. I have never donated before so if there is anything else that I should be doing please let me know. Thanks My email is am_and_y@hotmail.com

a1m0y1

Back to top Go down