MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed at Fort Riley, KS!!

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed at Fort Riley, KS!! Empty Re: Milk needed at Fort Riley, KS!!

Post by cdgranola.mama Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 am

Posting, as we're in need again. I'm about 14 weeks pregnant, and milk supply is dropping. We're only supplementing 1-2 bottles a day, but are still in need.

cdgranola.mama

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahwalker143 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 am

Hello! My name is Sarah and I live in Fort Leavenworth, KS. I'm new to the site and would love to help someone with my overabundant supply. I'm healthy, disease free, medication free (other than prenatal vitamins) and do not smoke or consume alcohol at all. Please let me know if you are still in need of milk for your daughter.

sarahwalker143

Back to top Go down

Post by cs037 Fri May 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Hi... I have an almost- 5month old. I have only pumped a few times early on, I didn't really have a big reason to pump and store since I am attached and SAHM. We live in St.Marys which is a small town about 25 miles east of Manhattan. If you still need help I would be happy to try and pump. My son is a frequent eater so I couldn't guarantee I would have much to donate if at all, but I would certainly try.

I haven't had the blood test or anything that donors do, I just kind of stumbled upon this website, I am a huge supporter of breastfeeding and believe women should help each other! I can tell you I am disease-free, I eat a fairly balanced diet (not much junk anyway), I drink about two cups of coffee in the morning or an occasional iced tea otherwise it is water, non-smoker, no alcohol, and my son is already 20 pounds and growing like crazy!

If you would like more info, please let me know. I hope you find some help!

cs037

Back to top Go down

Milk needed at Fort Riley, KS!! Empty Milk needed at Fort Riley, KS!!

Post by cdgranola.mama Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi! I am in Junction City, KS but I would be willing to travel a bit for this milk. My little girl is almost 3 months old, and cannot handle any kind of formula AT ALL. She vomits and has the runs with any of it. She does great with my milk, but my supply is dropping fast. I used to pump exactly what she needed, and now I'm lucky to pump 3/4 of that. Sad
I pump every 2-3 hours, take tons of supplements and still nothing. I do have a deep freeze, and if this becomes a continuous donation would be more than willing to replace all bags/ bottles used to store. Smile

Please contact me if you are within a few hours of me!! My little girl would GREATLY appreciate it!!

cdgranola.mama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down