MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Large frozen milk stash available

3 posters

Go down

Large frozen milk stash available Empty The milk is still available

Post by MLB Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am

The milk is still available. The family that was going to receive it found a local donor. Message me if you are interested.

MLB

Back to top Go down

Large frozen milk stash available Empty Re: Large frozen milk stash available

Post by MLB Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:23 am

Hello, there is a family set up to receive the milk. If for some reason the milk becomes available again, then I will post another message here. Best wishes to you all in finding milk for your babies!

MLB

MLB

Back to top Go down

Post by Momto7Rachel Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:16 pm

I am interested also, if shipping is still an option. I've got two babies in need. 3 month old adopted son and 3 week old bio daughter. My supply isn't enough for one baby, much less two.
We are in Texas and can provide everything for shopping if you're open to that.

Momto7Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by angieh56 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 am

Hello,
I am very interested if your milk has not already been donated. I am searching for milk for my three month old little guy. Please let me know if you still have any to donate!
Thanks,
Angie

angieh56

Back to top Go down

Large frozen milk stash available Empty Large frozen milk stash available

Post by MLB Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:51 pm

I have quite a lot of frozen breastmilk in my deep freezer, from colostrum to the time my baby was about 5 months old. We live in Madison, but would be willing to ship if necessary. We drive to Janesville a couple times a month, so could bring there also.

MLB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down