MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for 3 month old!

2 posters

Go down

Milk needed for 3 month old! Empty Re: Milk needed for 3 month old!

Post by ELEASLEY2015 Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:32 am

Thank you so much for replying! We would be so grateful for your help! My cell number is 432-853-3828 if you want to contact me. I have never done this before as this is my first baby, so Id like to talk to iron out the details. Thank you again!

E. Easley

ELEASLEY2015

Back to top Go down

Post by alevaseret Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:42 am

I have a 11 week old baby in Waco, TX and I have been pumping for about 9 weeks now. I'm only starting to give her what I pump the day before when I'm away at work but any other time I nurse so I have the month of Mays worth of milk in my freezer. Each bag ranging anywhere from 4oz-80z. I don't drink, smoke or take any kind of drugs other than a prenatal vitamin. I probably will continue to have extra since I pump about 18oz or so a day

alevaseret

Back to top Go down

Post by ELEASLEY2015 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 am

We are in Midland Texas, I'm sorry I didn't put that in..
E. Easley

ELEASLEY2015

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for 3 month old! Empty Milk needed for 3 month old!

Post by ELEASLEY2015 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:02 am

My son was born in February, and my plan was to solely breastfeed him. I got a couple of weeks in before I found out that I had an infection in my lungs that I had contracted while I was pregnant but had no symptoms. It is a common infection in this area and comes from a fungus in the dirt, by since I had no symptoms it has spread. Long story short I will have to be on antibiotics indefinitely, and cannot give my son what he needs to live a strong healthy life.

We have since found out that he is lactose intolerant, and I would love to not have to feed him soy formula. Any help would be so amazing, and we would be grateful to have it! Thank you SO VERY much!

E. Easley

ELEASLEY2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down