MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed for 3 month old

3 posters

Go down

Milk Needed for 3 month old Empty Re: Milk Needed for 3 month old

Post by dkapteyn Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi,
My daughter was born on the 28th of Nov. a healthy 9lber. She eats regularly and is gaining weight steadily but I am still producing at least 18 oz of extra milk a day. I am running out of room in my freezer. I currently have about 70 oz of xtra breastmilk stored and would like to help someone who needs it. I am in south Seattle if you can pick up.

dkapteyn

Back to top Go down

Post by rivvlikins Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 pm

We are still looking for milk for our baby girl for anyone viewing this page. Smile

rivvlikins

Back to top Go down

Post by rivvlikins Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:09 am

Thank you so much! I sent you a personal message with my details in it. I can pick it up any day except monday or wednesday. My cell phone number is in the message I sent you, its the best way to get ahold of me. Thank you!

rivvlikins

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed for 3 month old Empty RE: MILK NEEDED FOR 3 MONTH OLD

Post by elliesmom Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Hi LoRissa, I would love to donate my supply to you, as my daughter won't take a bottle anymore so I have milk just sitting in my freezer. I have about 19 5oz. bags to give. I live in Kirkland, so if you could come pick it up, that would be great! Let me know if you're interested/have any more questions.
katie

elliesmom

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed for 3 month old Empty Milk Needed for 3 month old

Post by rivvlikins Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 pm

We (my husband and I) are desperately seeking breast milk for our daughter, Tala. She was born 3 1/2 weeks early with a very poor suck and we were unable to get her to breastfeed successfully. I pumped as often as I could, took supplements, but nothing worked and I lost my supply. We then had to start giving her formula, and she developed severe intestinal pain and diarrhea/vomiting, as well as a bright rash on her face. She had dropped to the tenth percentile when we got a substantial donation of breastmilk from someone we knew. She is now in the 75th percentile and holding steady, but we are running out of milk fast. We are looking for anything we can get for her since she reacts so poorly to formula. We live in Snohomish and are willing to travel/pay for shipping costs and bags, whatever you need. Thank you!
LoRissa

rivvlikins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down