MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate Empty Re: Milk to donate

Post by cdgranola.mama Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:45 pm

If this milk is still available, please please please contact me... I just drove to Independence yesterday for milk (I'm in Fort Riley, KS) and would be willing to travel again. Our baby girl cannot handle formula of ANY kind (violent vomiting and blistering diarrhea) and my supply is not keeping up with her. I can come this weekend if you choose us to be your recipient.

cdgranola.mama@gmail.com

cdgranola.mama

Back to top Go down

Post by MN Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:20 pm

I am not sure how milk is shipped or how much it costs. You can put it to your husband this way: I'm sure the time and money saved by having a healthy baby will more than pay for shipping costs. Wouldn't you have to pay for formula if you were not able to breast feed?

MN

Back to top Go down

Post by caycecronk Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Are you willing to pay for shipping cost? This is my main hurdle! I cannot afford the shipping and hubby is not on the same page so is not willing. I am interested if you would like to ship to me! Desperate!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate Empty Milk to donate

Post by MN Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:23 pm

I have frozen milk to donate to a baby in need. I live in the St Louis MO area and would be willing to donate locally or ship (would have to work out shipping details). I take multi-vitamins and do not take medication. Contact if interested.

MN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down