MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk

3 posters

Go down

Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk Empty Re: Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk

Post by Ryan818 Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:38 pm

Is there milk still available?

Ryan818

Back to top Go down

Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk Empty Re: Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk

Post by kathy weiss Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi Allee
I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota and have a almost nine month old daughter that has relied solely on donated milk. If the milk is still available would you be willing to ship it if I paid for the cost. Otherwise how far into Iowa are you?
Thanks so much
Kathy Weiss

kathy weiss

Back to top Go down

Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk Empty Healthy Milk looking to donate local! Tons of milk

Post by Alleekin06 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello! My name is Allee and my son is 1 and I have tons of milk. I am making 1,000 plus oz a month. I have no more room and am looking to donate and have my expenses covered. I can break my expenses down if wanted.

I was pumping for a mom in need but she ended up not needing the milk. So I have an additional 4 months worth of milk and I am currently in the process of drying up.

I am near the Des Moines area.

I am a healthy 26 year old mom of 3. I have been married for 5 years. I don't take any medication besides prenatals. I exercise daily and eat very well. I don't drink or smoke or drink caffine. I have donated to about 10 families in need and their babies have done very well on the milk.

I am looking to donate and have my expenses covered. With this wonderful gift I have been given.
Thank you!

Allee.

Alleekin06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down