MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

donated milk available in ABQ

2 posters

Go down

donated milk available in ABQ Empty Is your milk still available

Post by BabyV Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Greetings, wondering if your milk is still available?
Not sure if you are willing to ship to Utah- but I would gladly order a foam box and "techni ice" (stays cold super long!) to deliver to you- you would just need to obtain dry ice, pack the box and take to UPS. If you are able to estimate the weight I'll paypal you shipping money in advance, plus a gift card once milk is received to Target, Amazon, Trader Joe's...you pick! Let me know, and happy holidays,
Deborah

BabyV

Back to top Go down

donated milk available in ABQ Empty donated milk available in ABQ

Post by tjjbrown20 Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi! I'm a 37 year old mama of a beautiful and healthy 3 month old baby girl. I'm a captain in the Army, so I have lots of cool anti-bodies against weird diseases like, smallpox, anthrax, rabies, etc...I don't drink, smoke, do drugs and am HIV negative. My freezer is full and I need to get rid of some frozen milk.  I need to keep enough for my little one since I work and my mother watches her during the day but I currently have an over supply.  I can make a one time donation of 32 bags, 5-8 oz each.  I'd like to make it easy for me, so local pickup is preferred (shipping would be hard for my hectic schedule).

I live a healthy lifestyle by exercising, eating healthy and taking prenatal, iron, calcium, and probiotic pills daily. My baby has cow milk allergies so I have a dairy-free diet. I've been married for 7 years and currently live in Albuquerque, NM.

tjjbrown20

Back to top Go down