MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate.

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate. Empty My milk has been donated.

Post by viduong Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 pm

May have more in the future, but for now it's all gone.

viduong

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate. Empty Re: Milk to donate.

Post by lindseybear79 Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Hello,

My name is Lindsey and I live in Redmond (Eastside near Bellevue). I am having a baby girl next month and won't be able to feed her due to medications for health issues. I am very interested in the milk you have and if any in the future. I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Lindsey Beran

lindseybear79

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate. Empty Milk to donate.

Post by viduong Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello,

I live in North Seattle, and I have extra milk to share, probably 200 oz. I store the milk in a separate freezer compartment that is only used for storing milk, meaning the freezer door is only opened a couple of times a day to put the milk in. I also turn the temperature to the coldest level, so it has the equivalent temperature consistent with a chest freezer. So I think it is adequate to store milk for about 6 months, and I will soon hit that expiration date with some of the storage bags I pumped earlier this year.

I am Vietnamese, and typically only eat Vietnamese food. We cook fresh food every day. I don't always have organic food, but otherwise eat pretty healthy. I don't eat sweets, drink pop, and try to avoid processed food. I don't take medicine other than Tylenol when I have a cold.

If you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

viduong

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate. Empty Re: Milk to donate.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down