MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking to donate.

3 posters

Go down

I am looking to donate. Empty Re: I am looking to donate.

Post by StacyR86 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:38 pm

Are you still looking to donate your milk? I know it's been awhile, but I'd be willing to travel to the St. Louis area for pick- up. Please let me know.. I have a 6 month old needing milk. Thanks so much.

StacyR86

Back to top Go down

Post by veggiegymrat Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes, your recipient can send you an insulated box from RNC Industries, then schedule pickups through UPS/Fedex/Post Office (whichever you choose). All you have to do is print the label online!
veggiegymrat
veggiegymrat

Back to top Go down

Post by africanqueen99 Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:13 pm

I've been reading around the board for a bit and read that some women ship without actually going to the post office - the delivery service comes to them. Wow! I would completely be up for that to make it easier if someone is in need but not in STL. Then we could push shipping to every 4-6 weeks or so.

I forgot to mention that my nursing child is 11 weeks old.

africanqueen99

Back to top Go down

I am looking to donate. Empty I am looking to donate.

Post by africanqueen99 Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm

After having my daughter four years ago I pumped and donated the whole first year to a local girl. Clearly that child no longer needs my milk! Now I have a newbie and would love to continue in the trend.

A few things:
1. I don't have it in me to run to the post office and go through all that with a cooler (I'm lazy!) so I would want this to be a local child - I'm in St. Louis - or someone that is willing to come to STL
2. I have a smallish freezer and need it for food, too. So I'd love to pump and have my stash cleared out every 2-3 weeks. It doesn't have to be a set in stone time, just enough that the milk doesn't take over Smile
3. I am on a medication for my thyroid - Levoxyl. We can discuss dosage if you're interested

So, if you're interested please PM me.

Angela

eta: long term recipient found. Thank you! And good luck to the mamas still looking. Smile

Last edited by africanqueen99 on Sun May 02, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recipient found)

africanqueen99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down