MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate again

3 posters

Go down

Looking to donate again Empty Re BM

Post by eminem15 Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:00 am

Do you still have any BM left?

eminem15

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate again Empty Re: Looking to donate again

Post by jessicadecann Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Yea! I will get ahold of you tomorrow! Smile.

jessicadecann

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimlundy1 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Hey there! We are in need for my daughter. 38 ozs would
Be great! Could you call or text me! 228-326-5404. Thank you so much Kim Lundy

Kimlundy1

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate again Empty Looking to donate again

Post by jessicadecann Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:32 pm

Hello!
I donated my previous freezer stash before my family and I moved this summer. Since we have moved to our new house I managed to stash an extra 38 ounces before giving up pumping when my son was 14 months. He's 18 months and only nurses at night, so I don't think we will get to those last 38 oz. It's all from July 2013. I really enjoyed seeing my previous donation go to a good home and I would like to do it again. I know it's only 38 oz, but I would hate for it to go to waste! I live near the KC area. Healthy mom, can get a copy of prenatal labs if needed. Thanks! Jessica D

jessicadecann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down