MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate Empty Re: Milk to donate

Post by lllove2nurse Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm

I am the mother of 4 month of twin boys. I am needing extra milk and would be very appreciative of any donated milk. I once donated a huge stash to a mother who had a pituitary tumor and was not able to produce any milk. It's wonderful to know that we can all take care of each other when our turn comes around. I am near Independence, MO. Hope to hear from you!!
lllove2nurse
lllove2nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyto2 Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 am

Sent you a private message Smile
mommyto2
mommyto2

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate Empty Milk to donate

Post by mommy2_3kiddos Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm very new to this site so not sure what the procedure is quite yet, but I have a lot of milk stored that I am looking to donate. Has been pumped from January til present. All my milk has been stored in Lansinoh bags and coled in my fridge before being frozen. My baby girl is 4 months old and I just make a ton so I pump for relief, and make way more then she needs.

mommy2_3kiddos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down