MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to donate!

2 posters

Go down

Ready to donate!  Empty Re: Ready to donate!

Post by heatherdawnmiles Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:58 pm

I do have milk available and love that you are adopting. I would be willing to donate it to you. I even have a couple bags of colostrum that I could throw in. I have never donated before and am a first-time mom, so I will need some guidance through the process.

heatherdawnmiles

Back to top Go down

Post by jaller Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Hi Heather!
I don't know if you're still looking to donate your milk, but if so maybe we can connect. We are adopting a baby who is due in Norman, OK on Oct. 29th. So, I was looking for an OK donor to provide some breast milk for the baby right when she is born.
I'm a Milk Share "alum," since we adopted once before and used Milk Share to provide breast milk for our son (back in 2011), and it was such a wonderful feeling to be able to give him breast milk.
It just so happens this time around that it's very important to the biological mom, so she and I are both on the same page in wanting to find a breast milk donor for the new baby. Please let me know what you think and if you have any milk still available. We could try to arrange to take it all off your hands at once (and store it in OK or ship it home to Orlando).
Hope you're having a good day!
Jill

jaller

Back to top Go down

Ready to donate!  Empty Ready to donate!

Post by heatherdawnmiles Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello!
I built up my breast milk supply in my freezer, and I am running out of room. Plus, I did not go back to work when I had planned to do so. I have more than enough and would love to give the milk to anyone that needs it for their baby!
I have around 40 bags ranging from 2-8 oz full. I am continuing to produce more than enough milk, but as of now, this would be a one-time donation until I can build up my stock again.

heatherdawnmiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down