MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200+oz of milk ready to donate

3 posters

Go down

200+oz of milk ready to donate Empty Re: 200+oz of milk ready to donate

Post by Mom of Triplets Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 am

I would also be interetested if you have any left. I have 5 wk old triplets who were born at 26 1/2 wks. I have been pumping since they were born, but only was getting a total 1 oz per pumping. I started taking Reglan & am now getting 1 1/2-2 oz at a time. The babies are all having their feedings increased (through a feeding tube) and I will not have enough to feed all 3. The NICU will use donor milk until 32-34 weeks corrected age. They are already 32 wks, so that will give me maybe 2 more weeks before they have to be supplemented with formula! Any help would be appreciated! I don't want to take your milk if it has already been promised to someone else, but if you have any left I would love to have it:)

Mom of Triplets

Back to top Go down

Post by rivvlikins Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:28 pm

I also can show you the links for how to ship your milk, if you're interested Smile

rivvlikins

Back to top Go down

Post by rivvlikins Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:26 pm

I am definitely interested!! My daughter, Tala is 3 months old and has severe problems with formula after being born 3 1/2 weeks early and having a very poor suck. She was supplemented from day 1 because of losing so much weight. She was 10th percentile for a long time. Even though I kept trying to nurse, my supply was completely gone. I tried everything, and nothing worked. We tried donor milk with her and in 1 week she grew an inch and a half and gained ten ounces, and is now 75th percentile. We are trying to get her to 6 months exclusively on BM, and we are willing to completely cover shipping, packaging and bag costs. Please message me!
LoRissa

rivvlikins

Back to top Go down

200+oz of milk ready to donate Empty 200+oz of milk ready to donate

Post by ahernandez1508 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi i am a non smoking non drinking non drug user i have 200+oz of milk that i need to get rid of. My son is 5 months and was diagnosed with a severe milk protien allergy and while i was pumping i wasnt avoiding all dairy products which caused him a lot of issues. So sadly i have to get rid of my stash of liquid gold but i want it to go to a great home. Im not sure how to ship frozen milk so if your interested you would have to fill me in... The milk is in lansinoh baggies in varying amounts from 4 to 10 oz they are not dated because they were all ment for my own personal use for my son and i had planned on weaning him at 6 months and using my frozen supply to keep him exclusively on breast milk until about 8 months but i guess my plans arent going to work out:( Please let me know if you are interested i really do not want to throw out this much of my hard work:)

ahernandez1508

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down