MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of breast milk ready to donate

+2
kates24
Christina928
6 posters

Go down

Lots of breast milk ready to donate Empty Re: Lots of breast milk ready to donate

Post by brokawj Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 am

i live in the portland area, have a one month old who is in need of breastmilk. I am currently pumping every2 hrs with a hospital grade pump, takinf fenugreek, blessed thistle and now spending over 100 a month for domperidone. I am also using the SNS. I am only getting 4 oz A DAY Sad I am in need of help and am so desperate to provide the best for my litle one, Liam.
Julie
Jorgensen
nursejorgensen@yahoo.com

brokawj

Back to top Go down

Lots of breast milk ready to donate Empty Re: Lots of breast milk ready to donate

Post by janacrisp Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 am

hi christina, do you have any milk left? i dont' like this new system, it's so hard to tell what's available and what isn't. i'm sorry to bother you if you're all done with donating. jana crisp

janacrisp

Back to top Go down

Post by ddallmayr Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi Christina,
We are about to adopt a newborn girl and I really want her to get breastmilk instead of formula. I would take any amount you want given that others have needs too. And of course I will pay for storage bags and shipping. Please email me at ddallmayr@yahoo.com.
Oh and where are you located? I am in Portland OR.

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

Lots of breast milk ready to donate Empty in need of milk

Post by janine muse Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:57 am

I am unsure if you still have milk available. But I am willing to take whatever you can offer and reimburse you for everything. I am desperate.

janine muse

Back to top Go down

Post by kates24 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Hi, I am looking for breast milk for my 1 month old. We will use all of it- he is a growing boy! Please email me with more details. Thanks so much- Katie

kates24

http://www.jkmorin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Lots of breast milk ready to donate Empty Lots of breast milk ready to donate

Post by Christina928 Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:22 pm

I have 100 bags of 6oz frozen breast milk ready to donate. Please only ask for what you need, so I can try to help others too. In return, I am asking for reimbursement of storage bags and shipping. Let me know. Thanks

Christina928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down