MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby Empty Re: Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby

Post by FosterMomSue Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Excellent! I'll private message you now about meeting in Port Huron. Thanks!
FosterMomSue
FosterMomSue

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby Empty Re: Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby

Post by carlarschroeder Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:18 am

I have a 6 month old who has developed a milk protein allergy, so I have about 200 ounces frozen that I am unable to use. I live in the metro detroit area, but port huron isn't too far of a drive if someone would be able to meet me. I take no meds except for a prenatal vitamin. Let me know if you would be interested. Good luck with your little one:)

carlarschroeder

Back to top Go down

Post by FosterMomSue Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Excellent, Kelli! I will send you a private message.
FosterMomSue
FosterMomSue

Back to top Go down

Post by kellijo2121 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 am

I am in Mt. Pleasant and have approx. 100 oz. in the freezer I will be willing to donate. I am new to the donation process but I am currently making around 10 extra oz. a day and need to find a way for this milk to get some use.
Kelli

kellijo2121

Back to top Go down

Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby Empty Milk needed in Thumb for sick foster-to-adopt baby

Post by FosterMomSue Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:17 am

My husband and I are about to foster a baby who was born with health and developmental issues, and will adopt him as soon as possible after his termination hearing early next week.

He is 2 weeks old today and will likely come home to us from the NICU around March 31.

We live in the Thumb and are scrambling to find milk. We just learned of the baby and are trying to make plans to welcome him into our family. I'm also starting to pump to try to establish some supply for him.

We can pick up in the Thumb or Saginaw/Bay City area. We have relatives who could also probably help us with pickups near Port Huron, Battle Creek and Midland.

Bless you for considering a milk donation!

—Sue
FosterMomSue
FosterMomSue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down