MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two foster babies need milk in Thumb (or Midland/Battle Creek/Port Huron)

2 posters

Go down

Two foster babies need milk in Thumb (or Midland/Battle Creek/Port Huron) Empty Re: Two foster babies need milk in Thumb (or Midland/Battle Creek/Port Huron)

Post by dmfuerst Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Sue,
Just wanted to let you know that I just posted some milk available for donation. Please see my topic for the details and let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
D

dmfuerst

Back to top Go down

Two foster babies need milk in Thumb (or Midland/Battle Creek/Port Huron) Empty Two foster babies need milk in Thumb (or Midland/Battle Creek/Port Huron)

Post by FosterMomSue Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I'm thankful for all those who donate their milk. My husband and have been raising an 8-month-old baby boy in foster care since he was released from the NICU after birth. He has some developmental delays, but is progressing better than we expected. We hope to be able to adopt him next year. We just accepted placement of an additional foster baby who will come into our home any moment now. This baby is 6 months old and has had meth exposure. Mother's milk would be a real blessing for both babies.

I'm not concerned about getting milk from same-age babies because both babies are on formula and any real breastmilk is better than none.

I live in Cass City and have relatives who could pick up for me near Marshall/Battle Creek, Midland, and the Port Huron area.

Thank you!
Sue
FosterMomSue
FosterMomSue

Back to top Go down