MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup

3 posters

Go down

I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup Empty Re: I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup

Post by cakbel5 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:37 am

Well hello my name is Anita we are looking for milk for our LO Emily she is 8m old and my supply is gone.. We do live in omaha and i am willing to meet you anytime. you can call me anytime at 402-507-0583 thanks

cakbel5

Back to top Go down

I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup Empty Re: I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup

Post by angel68448 Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Ill take it if we can work out a way for me to pick it up as I'm a hr from Omaha my number is 402 414 0103 please give me a call as I am in need of milk asap for my premie daughter who's a month old as my supply is very low

angel68448

Back to top Go down

I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup Empty I have milk to donate - must be local to Omaha, NE for pickup

Post by surprisemomof5 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:08 am

I live in Omaha (near 108th & Fort) and make a moderate oversupply of milk each day, about 9 ounces. Freezer is only just so big and my baby won't take a bottle at all anymore, so we only want to store some for dire emergencies and I'd like to find another family local to us that can use the milk for their baby. I'm not really interested in shipping; I'd rather personally hand over the week's supply. I have several frozen bags to get your little one started!

I am a non-smoker, non-drinker, do not use recreational drugs and generally eat well. Husband and I have been married 12 years and practice complete monogamy. My baby is 3 months old, healthy and chubby. I take a few prescription medications which I've cleared through my OB, the lactation consultant and my child's pediatrician. I'm willing to share any medical information or tests that are necessary to verify that I am fit to donate milk.

I'd especially like to help a premature baby but it will be a blessing to help any baby in need!

surprisemomof5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down