MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 + ounces to donate

2 posters

Go down

200 + ounces to donate Empty Re: 200 + ounces to donate

Post by Smaddox91 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 am

Sorry I ment pay for storage bags

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaddox91 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:52 am

"Please I'm desperately trying to find milk for my baby! She is EBF but I've gone back to work and can't keep up, she is STILL refusing the bottle of formula and the daycare let her go with out until I could get a break to nurse her I can't keep up I'm pumping when can but my supply has dropped from be lack of nursing during the day - I Strictly breast feed at home never give her a bottle until she has to have at at the daycare( I work there but only get a hour break , to pump and nurse and it's not enough ! Please pleas I would be ever so grateful for help, I've tried so many different formulas and she won't take ANY of them I'm in Oklahoma and willing to pay for shipping" she was born at 35 weeks weighing 5 lbs and does and storage bags great on breast milk but formula if and when she takes it hurts her tummy she screams in pain and ends up throwing up a huge amount, please I would live a long term donor I would be forever thankful to receive and of blessings of milk contact me by phone 580-919-5525 or email smaddox91 @ hotmail . Come

Smaddox91

Back to top Go down

200 + ounces to donate Empty 200 + ounces to donate

Post by kjustin Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Hello,
I have 200 + ounces of breastmilk to donate. The milk was pumped between November and March from when my son was 11 months until now (15 months). He stopped drinking expressed milk in January after taking it every day while I was working since he was 9 weeks old.
Some of the milk has a funny taste to it because I have high lipase. Some babies will drink it (my son being one of them) and some won't. Nutritionally, I have read that high lipase milk still has all of the nutrients and will not hurt the baby even though it tastes funny. I also have some milk (about 100 ounces) that has been scalded before freezing that tastes fine, but may not have all of the antibodies of freshly pumped milk.
Please let me know if you are interested. If you are feeding using a g-tube, this milk would work fine.
Thanks,
Kerrie

kjustin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down