MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

at least 500 oz to donate, CT

2 posters

Go down

at least 500 oz to donate, CT Empty Re: at least 500 oz to donate, CT

Post by 1984 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Thank you for interest. I found someone in CT that was interested and willing to pick the milk up.

Back to top Go down

Post by marybordwell Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:08 pm

I have never done the shipping method...do you know how much that costs to do? I would have to discuss it with my husband, but maybe that would be an option to use. I don't have much milk left.
marybordwell
marybordwell

Back to top Go down

Post by 1984 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:53 am

New Haven

Back to top Go down

Post by marybordwell Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Can you tell me where in CT? It might be a bit of a drive, but I might be able to make it work. I am pretty desperate right now. I had a regular donor for my 6mth old, but her supply dipped about a mth ago. Ever since I have been struggling to find milk for Matthew. Thank you for donating ... it's an awesome gift to give:)
marybordwell
marybordwell

Back to top Go down

at least 500 oz to donate, CT Empty at least 500 oz to donate, CT

Post by 1984 Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:54 pm

I have at least 500 oz of frozen milk I'd be happy to donate.
My daughter is 3 months old and I'm running out of space in my freezer. Milk is mostly from March 2011 (only few bags from February). It's very solidly frozen, I pumped it and put it directly into Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags and into the back of the freezer.

I am a healthy, non-smoker 26 years old. My daughter is thriving on this milk.
I was hoping to find this milk a good home. I don't want to throw is away after getting up at 3 am to pump...

Let me know if you are interested. My e-mail: czyszek.justyna@googlemail.com. I live in CT.

Thanks,
Justyna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down