MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500 oz. to donate in SW MN

3 posters

Go down

500 oz. to donate in SW MN Empty Looking for milk for preemie

Post by shammond Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:15 am

Hi - we live in Bloomington and have an adopted daughter who was born premature at 27 weeks, one pound fourteen ounces. She is now almost to her birthdate, but over 3 months from her due date. we had several friends donate milk early on and she has thrived, but they have all quit nursing now. Do you have any milk available? We would love any you have for Kaiya. She did not do well in the NICU when they were adding formula to her breastmilk (they bought it for her from a milk bank). It would be a wonderful blessing to find some extra milk to get her closer to her due date.

shammond

Back to top Go down

500 oz. to donate in SW MN Empty Re: 500 oz. to donate in SW MN

Post by jburth7 Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:42 am

Is your milk still available? I sent you a PM as well Smile Thanks!

jburth7

Back to top Go down

500 oz. to donate in SW MN Empty 500 oz. to donate in SW MN

Post by Samandannasmom Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 pm

I have a large freezer stash to donate. My daughter would not drink milk from a bottle, so I ended up with lots left over. I have between 60-70 bags with 6-8 oz in each. They were pumped from late Sept until Jan and kept in the deep freezer. The earlier ones should be used soon. I am not on any medication except a prenatal vitamin. I do not drink or smoke. I also do not drink any coffee or pop. I am located in Tyler, MN, but could meet in Marshall. I would be willing to ship it, but it would be my first time shipping milk.
Thanks,
Renee

Samandannasmom

Back to top Go down

500 oz. to donate in SW MN Empty Re: 500 oz. to donate in SW MN

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down