MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in OK now, NC as of April; can pick-up

Go down

Need milk in OK now, NC as of April; can pick-up Empty Need milk in OK now, NC as of April; can pick-up

Post by gandkbenson Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm new here and looking for donor milk for my newborn baby girl. She is our third child, and I've had difficulty breastfeeding each one due to a breast reduction I had at age 15. I am thankful that I do produce some milk, but even on loads of herbal and prescription galactagogues, I don't produce enough. I had a wonderful friend donate milk for my first son, and I'd love to try that again for my daughter's supplementation.

We live in coastal NC normally, but my husband is currently deployed to Afghanistan and my kids and I are in OK with my family until his return. We have just under 3 weeks until we return home (yay!) so I'm looking for donor(s) in both areas or someone who is willing to ship. I'm happy to reimburse any expenses associated, and would be most grateful for the wonderful gift of breastmilk. I've cried my eyes out since I had to begin supplementing with formula at one week, as I was hoping and praying for a full supply this time. But, it's not to be. So, here I am. I am new to this, but if there's anyone out there willing to help, I'd be most appreciative!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and God bless you ladies who are willing to donate to babies whose mommies struggle with breastfeeding! Kristen

gandkbenson

Back to top Go down