MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to pick up

2 posters

Go down

Milk to pick up Empty wednesday

Post by mbweingarten Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:26 pm

hi-
my address is 3 peter cooper rd apt 3d. the buzzer is 127.
enter peter cooper village at 22nd st and 1st ave. Go along Peter Cooper Rd and when there is a play ground on your right, #3 is on your left. the main entrance is at the other side. If you are driving you can leave a car right outside the building for 30 minutes without a problem. My email is mbweingarten@gmail.com if you have any questions (and cell is 516 835 9803)
-Melanie

mbweingarten

Back to top Go down

Milk to pick up Empty Re: Milk to pick up

Post by mbweingarten Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Hi Tracey-
I just tried to call you. Definitely try me back 516 835 9803. No one else has contacted me so it is yours if you want it. I would be so happy for you to come get it!
Thanks-
Melanie
516 835 9803

mbweingarten

Back to top Go down

Milk to pick up Empty neglected to reply

Post by Tracey Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Hey Melanie, I don't know how I missed your response. I will try to call you this afternoon. You live so close to me, it would be easy for me to pick up your milk. That is unless some other lucky family has already received it.
Hopefully we will talk soon.
Tracey
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post by mbweingarten Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:15 pm

It is about 110oz. It is just in our regular freezer in the kitchen. My number is 516 835 9803. I am around this weekend if you are interested.

mbweingarten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi Melanie, I would be very interested in speaking with you about possibly picking up this milk! I am in need of breast milk for my 3 month old adopted daughter. Is it possible to have a quick convo? I am available to pick up this weekend. How much milk do you have for pick up? I am assuming it has been kept in a deep freezer?
Thanks so much!
Tracey 917-932-3170
Tracey
Tracey

Back to top Go down

Milk to pick up Empty Milk to pick up

Post by mbweingarten Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:53 am

Hi-
I have milk from May-July for anyone who wants to come pick it up. My son is allergic to milk, soy and eggs so he can't have it (I was eating eggs at that time). I would love for someone to be able to use the milk I spent so much time pumping.
I live in Peter Cooper Village (22nd St and 1st Ave)
-Melanie

mbweingarten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down