MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere.

2 posters

Go down

I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere. Empty Re: I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere.

Post by Hendrix's Mom Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:28 pm

I appreciate your interest but unfortunately I got a message from another mom interested in my milk and I've comitted to give it to her. I'm so sorry! I hope your able to find what you need for your son!
Thanks
Hendrix's Mom
Hendrix's Mom

Back to top Go down

I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere. Empty Re: I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere.

Post by neocleo Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:00 am

wow- that is a lot of milk!!! I have an adopted son and he is now 3 months- he has been exclusively on breastmilk because of amazingly kind people like you!! so what regularly happens is that you tell if you are on any meds/vitamins, caffeine, alcohol, disease etc... and then I have a fed ex acct so you would use that to ship the milk- you ship it one day with about 3-5 lbs of dry ice- I would pay you back for the dry ice etc.. I usually send a box I had made with insulation in it but with that amt it may not fit and we may have to have another one made- it is expensive to ship so it is good to ship when you have a huge supply like that- has the milk been in a reg or deep freezer?? I live in san diego just fyi- so if you still want to do it - let me know- oh and I usually ask if you would like to be reinbursed for bags or I could buy you bags etc.. thanks so much
sarah
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere. Empty I'm in Utah and willing to ship anywhere.

Post by Hendrix's Mom Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:41 am

I have a huge surplus that is taking up all my freezer space! HELP! I've got nealry 850 ounces frozen, the oldest is 2 1/2 months old and I am still pumping and have no use for the frozen milk yet and I don't want it to go to waste.
I'm new to Milkshare and I'm not sure what other information I should post on here so please feel free to ask any questions.
Hendrix's Mom
Hendrix's Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down