MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utah mom with milk to share

2 posters

Go down

Utah mom with milk to share Empty Re: Utah mom with milk to share

Post by elizabethias Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:28 am

Hi! Is your milk still available? If so, I would love to receive it for my son, sam! He has a feeding aversion and lives almost exclusively on breastmilk! We live in GA and would need you to ship but would very gladly pay for all supplies and shipping costs! Thank you so much for sharing your milk and for considering us!
Liz (and Sam)

elizabethias

Back to top Go down

Utah mom with milk to share Empty Utah mom with milk to share

Post by WellFam721 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:52 pm

I have a deep freezer full of milk to share. My baby is now 10 months old. I've been pumping and breastfeeding the entire time just in case I would need it and it looks like I won't need so much extra. All milk was put into Lansinoh freezer bags and put in a brand new deep freezer (where they should be good for a year.) I have bags from July 2011 to present with 3-7 oz in each bag. I don't drink alcohol or smoke, but I do drink milk. For other questions, please let me know. I live in Utah but would be willing to ship if you pay for the shipping and dry ice, etc.

WellFam721

Back to top Go down