MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to Donate Milk

3 posters

Go down

Looking to Donate Milk Empty Re: Looking to Donate Milk

Post by Brookspicer Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:52 pm

I live in Dickson about 45 minutes from Clarksville. I would love to have a local donor as I'm not producing enough milk for my 2 month old. I'm only producing 15-20 oz. a day and he takes 26-30 a day. I hate that we've had to supplement with formula.

Brookspicer

Back to top Go down

Post by heartwithlegs Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:37 pm

hey girl!
i am in great need if you still have the milk...we are down to only a few days of milk left...im in arkansas, if you are willing to ship, i can cover the cost. thanks in advance!
sonya
heartwithlegs
heartwithlegs

http://email~ sonyaoleson@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Looking to Donate Milk Empty Looking to Donate Milk

Post by SuperChick226 Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 pm

I live in Clarksville, TN. My son is in the NICU in Nashville and i have been pumping, Im making WAY more than what he needs. Im making about 20-30 ounces a day. and he only eats 19ML every few hours. So I'm looking for someone near by that could use all this extra milk. I can Ship it if i need too.

SuperChick226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down