MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough

4 posters

Go down

500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough Empty Re: 500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough

Post by DawnMarieCuster Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi I have male bay Foster born 3/4/2012 and needs breast milk. Recently diagnosed with kidney reflux and could really use breast milk. He went through detox first stage of life and benefits greatly from having every chance at living a clean life with the benefits of a breast milk diet and proper nutrition. We live northern Pinellas county and I will come pick it up and put immediately into our deep freeze for his use. I appreciate any help you can give him.

DawnMarieCuster

Back to top Go down

500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough Empty Re: 500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough

Post by JBZ Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Hi I tried to message you! I am in Pinellas and we are adopting a newborn, he is due early September but they expect him to arrive late August. I really don't want to start him out on formula. Please let me know if you would be able to help me. Thank you!

JBZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazy Fz Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:28 am

I have a 5 month old named Briza, and I would love to have some of your milk. My supply is really low, and I am trying everything to increase it, but no luck...I am only able to give her 2 to 3 ounces a day. I really would like if you could donate to us. I am in Hollywood, FL and we can pick up, send you supplies, pay shipping, anything....

my cel 305-733-5053.

Thank you,

Grazy Fz

Back to top Go down

500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough Empty 500oz Deep Freezer Kept- Donate to family in Pinellas/ Pasco/ Hillsborough

Post by Sophiaprnc7 Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:29 pm

Hi Mommies!
I have a 4 months old (March 20, 2012)who never latched properly, so I have pumped exclusively since he was 3 weeks old. Since beginning to pump, I typically pump around 70 ounces per day. My son eats around 24-28 ounces a day, which leaves roughly 40 ounces per day that we freeze. With my son only eating 24-28 ounces a day and us freezing 40 (sometimes 56 oz), we have around 2200 ounces of frozen milk. My son is not touching the large stash, since I am still pumping everyday. All that being said, we want to help another family who can use our extra milk.

I have all my blood work and medical history.

Sophiaprnc7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down