MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!!

+3
4BroganLynn
4EllaRP
Sophiaprnc7
7 posters

Go down

500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!! Empty Re: 500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!!

Post by heartwithlegs Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:07 pm

i am in need of as much as you can spare!
heartwithlegs
heartwithlegs

http://email~ sonyaoleson@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!! Empty Re: 500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!!

Post by julialroberts Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 pm

Is your milk claimed? I have a cooler to ship you and can send bags.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by mommytoaprincess Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:06 am

Hello Sophia!

My name is Addie, and I have a five month old baby girl Evelyn. My husband is Army and we are stationed in South Korea. If it could be arranged for the milk to be shipped somehow (and make it safely.) we would love to be able to receive some milk for our little girl!

She is currently breastfed through donor milk due to my extreme low supply which we have tried everything to fix but really nothing is working, and her tummy does not do well (AT ALL) on formula , so we are trying to give her as little as possible, but are running very low on milk.

We can currently get freezer bags, as well as a freezer box, money for dry ice, and pay for shipping, if it could make it to us safely. I have a Korean address as well as an APO AP army address.

You can contact me via email or PM. : ) Thanks!
mommytoaprincess
mommytoaprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazy Fz Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:19 am

Hi Sophia, I have a 5 month old named Briza, and I would love to have some of your milk. My supply is really low, and I am trying everything to increase it, but no luck...I am only able to give her 2 to 3 ounces a day. I really would like if you could donate to us. I am in Hollywood, FL and we can pick up, send you supplies, pay shipping, anything....

my cel 305-733-5053.

Thank you,

Grazy Fz

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BroganLynn Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Hi Sophia!! My Brogan would love to have some of your milk!! We are struggling with weight issues because I can't produce enough. Do you still have milk to donate?

4BroganLynn

Back to top Go down

Post by 4EllaRP Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

Hello Sophia,
My daughter Ella would love your donated Breast milk. We will run out of breast milk as of tomorrow and whatever you can donate - we would be so greatful! You can contact me -w ill send you my email address!

4EllaRP

Back to top Go down

500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!! Empty 500 oz of Deep freezer Kept, Drug and Alcohol Free and healthy mom milk to donate ASAP!!!!

Post by Sophiaprnc7 Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:12 am

Hi Mommies!
I have a 4 months old (March 20, 2012)who never latched properly, so I have pumped exclusively since he was 3 weeks old. Since beginning to pump, I typically pump around 70 ounces per day. My son eats around 24-28 ounces a day, which leaves roughly 40 ounces per day that we freeze. With my son only eating 24-28 ounces a day and us freezing 40 (sometimes 56 oz), we have around 2200 ounces of frozen milk. My son is not touching the large stash, since I am still pumping everyday. All that being said, we want to help another family who can use our extra milk.

I have all my blood work and medical history.

I will ship if you arrange for an insulated box to be sent to me, coordinate the pick up, pay for dry ice and pump bags.

Sophiaprnc7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down