MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scalded milk available

4 posters

Go down

Scalded milk available Empty Re: Scalded milk available

Post by Twinkies4meAgain Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:29 am

I would be interested in the milk for my preemie twin girls. I'm in Wisconsin.

Twinkies4meAgain

Back to top Go down

Scalded milk available Empty re: scalded milk

Post by LoveBeingMomma Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:27 pm

sending a pm
LoveBeingMomma
LoveBeingMomma

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shelleyd

Back to top Go down

Post by mommytoaprincess Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 am

Sorry never-mind. My husband said that there is no way it would make it safely here because things have to go partial post and so we have to find a donor in Korea.
mommytoaprincess
mommytoaprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by mommytoaprincess Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

We would love to be considered to receive the milk for our four month old daughter. Do you know about how much shipping would cost? Would you be willing to ship to an APO AP address? We would be willing to pay for shipping as well as storage bags, etc.
mommytoaprincess
mommytoaprincess

Back to top Go down

Scalded milk available Empty Scalded milk available

Post by hils Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 pm

I have a maybe 200+ oz. of scalded milk (160 degrees) available to ship to anyone who needs it, and more to come. My son is six months old, off the charts in terms of growth, and is perfectly healthy. I've been tested and approved to donate to a milk bank (and have done so), but would rather interact with a person than an institution. No smoking, no OTC medications, an occasional glass of wine. I eat everything, but mostly organic, take prenatal vitamins, probiotics, and cod liver oil.

Let me know if you are interested.
Hilary

hils

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down